Monday, October 13, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

I just got nominated by Talina at Sassy and Dangerous! Thank you so much for the nomination Talina! 





Of course, there are rules. The rules are below:

The Rules:

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
2. Post the award's logo onto your blog. 
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.

Talina's Questions and my Answers:

Note: may contain spoilers

1. What are three books you love and three books you hate?

3 I love: The Maze Runner, Throne of Glass, Vampire Academy. 3 I hate: really hard to say, but- The Hunger Games- Katniss and Gale, not Peeta! :(, Allegiant- it made me cry. :(, The Silent boy- again, really sad :(.  But really, I just dislike the way the author wrote them. No offense! :D

2. Do you have a favorite book cover? If so, what?

Well, not really. I don't really judge covers. :D

3. Have you read a book that you wanted to re-write? If so, why?

Allegiant! Yes, Tris died for the "sacrifice" part, but I don't think she should've just died!!!

4. In books, do you prefer the bad boy or the charming one?

Charming, I guess- but really, both!

5. If you could save only three things from a burning house, what would you pick?

My favourite souvenir, My favourite book, My music player.

6. What is your favorite movie and tv show?

Movie: at the moment, the maze runner. TV show: The chase.

7. What country would you love to visit?

US.

8. Who is your favorite blogger/youtuber? (Doesn't have to be about books)

I don't know!

9. What are some of your hobbies?

Reading! (of course), Writing, Music,- Arts, Sport.

10.  This one is important! Thor or Iron Man?

Iron Man... don't know either well...

My Nominations:

1. Kayla at The Bookish Owl
2. Kim at Arkham Reviews
3.  Carole at Carole's Random Life
4. Laura at Blue Eye books
5. Erin at The Hardcover Lover
6. Tika at Fangirl Confessions
7. Book of Jules
8. June at Melody in June
9. Raves and Reads
10. Angelica at Collector of the Book Boyfriends

I know some of you have already been nominated, but as it's so hard to decide, I decided to nominate you guys again! I hope you don't mind answering my questions. :D

My questions:

1. What is your favourite genre?
2. Who is your book crush? Cone on, I know you have one. :D
3. Which love triangles do you love?
4. paperback or hardback?
5. Favourite female heroine?
6. Female or Male?
7. Would you rather: get killed instantly or die of poison?
8. Would you rather: get killed peacefully, or go down fighting?
9. Are you the geek or the popular girl/ boy?
10. What are you willing to do to keep your favourite books?

Thanks again, Talina. ;)

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.