Saturday, October 4, 2014

Soundtrack Saturday (1)

Soundtrack Saturday is a book meme created by Erin at The Hardcover Lover.

Today's book is Elegy, Hereafter #3.

Beginning:

I chose this because Amelia was a ghost and her nightmares, and then her saving Joshua and him starting seeing things.



Amelia:

I chose this because of Amelia's glow, and the wraiths touching her.



Joshua:

I chose this because of Joshua's wishes, and the limited relation he has with Amelia.



Relationships:

I chose this because of Amelia's late form as Risen, and he inability to touch Joshua, and Joshua's hidden wishes.



Ending:

I chose this because it felt right to have this kind of song, after all, Amelia has to make her sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.