Saturday, October 11, 2014

Soundtrack Saturday (2)

Soundtrack Saturday is a book meme created by Erin at The Hardcover Lover.

Today's book is Countdown, The 39 Clues: Unstoppable #3

Beginning:

I chose this because from the first page, Amy and Dan are hunted by the paparazzi and J. Rutherford Pierce's men. This song depicts their determination to escape, although often narrowly.



Amy:

I chose this because Amy has to make so many choices and sacrifices, her world is painful to live in. Her desire to protect is overwhelming.



Jake:

I chose this because of Jake's hard life, and his natural jealousy and hurt when Amy turned around, and away from him. This song describes his feelings.



Relationships:

I chose this because Amy and Jake's relationship is complicated, and they are hard on themselves and don't make it easy.



Ending:

I chose this because of all the sacrifices, choices, consequences... Their world is a hard and cold one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.