Thursday, November 6, 2014

Eternity

Title: Eternity (Infinity Ring #8)
Author: Matt De La Pena
Summary: The New York Times bestselling series returns . . . and so does Matt de la Pena!

Dak, Sera, and Riq have fixed the Great Breaks in history . . . but the SQ isn't beaten yet, and the biggest, boldest Infinity Ring adventure of all time has just begun!

Review: Great. Although I found the start of this quite confusing at first, I was unsuspecting, and oblivious to what was happening, all the better when everything was revealed. This book is amazing, and a stunning conclusion to the Infinity Ring series, done brilliantly.

Recommended for: Fans of time travel fantasy and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.