Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag

Thanks Kitty @ My Little Corner for Books for tagging me! I know this was quite a while ago, so sorry for the holdup!


Greed - What is your most expensive book? That'll have to be The Fire World by Chris d'Lacey. I bought it for 17.99 NZD
What is your most inexpensive book? Lots of books tie on this, but the one I'm going to name is Awakened by Kristin and P.C. Cast- I got this for $0.50 NZD

Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with? That's easy. Veronica Roth all the way.

Gluttony - What book have you devoured over and over with no shame? Divergent by Veronica Roth. I'm not going to read Allegiant again for a while and Insurgent was heartbreaking, Divergent has always been the best.

Sloth - What book have you neglected due to laziness? Zodiac by Romina Russell. I just forget to order it. :(

Pride - What book do you talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader? i have to say The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Divergent is becoming more of a hit, but before all non-bookish people have heard of The Hunger Games only.

Lust - What attributes do you find in male or female characters? Passion, Intelligence, willing to sacrifice, basically I'm fine as long as they fit together well. :D

Envy - What book would you most like to receive as a gift? Talon by Julie Kagawa- I was going to get this for christmas, but we changed last minute. :( So I'd love to get it.

I tag:

Tika @ Fangirl Confessions
Erin @ The Hardcover Lover
Laura @ Blue Eye Books

If you've done this tag, please leave a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.