Thursday, February 19, 2015

Character Talk Thursday (1)

Hi guys, I told you briefly what this was about in this post.

This week, to kick it off, I have decided to do Mathias from Zodiac by Romina Russell. I will post my review of Zodiac as soon as I can! So let's get started! I hereby announce Character Talk Thursday born into the book blogosphere!!!!

Name: Mathias Thais
Gender: Male
Book/ Series: Zodiac by Romina Russell
Characteristics: Extremely loyal and hard-working, Mathias Thais would die over and over for those he loves. He is very protective, but doesn't let his anger take over him. He is a quiet and well-trained Zodai, an obedient and fierce man.
Other: (N/A)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.