Sunday, February 15, 2015

Questionnaire for readers



So, I was tagged by Azee @UnderCover Critique! Here are the questions and my answers.



1. Do you have a special place for reading?

No, not really, although the most common place for me is on the couch. Other places I read include my study chair, my writing chair, my bed, and our comfy chair.

2. Bookmark of random piece of paper?

I guess I don't actually use a proper "bookmark", but I have these little pieces of cardboard that I write on, and use as a bookmark. I have like 30 of them so there's always one around!

3. Can you just stop anywhere in a book or do you have to finish a chapter?

I like to finish at the end of two pages, if there's a full stop. Preferably, end of a chapter. But sometimes I just don't have time, so I end up finishing anywhere. :(

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?

No! I never have, and I seriously doubt I ever will. It's just disgusting if it gets in the book.

5. Music of TV when reading?

I often listen to music while I read, and I sometimes read while watching TV if I'm hooked, otherwise I don't because I find it semi- distracting.

6. One book at a time or several?

Lots! I usually have 2 or 3 not so sustaining books in the background while I read other great books. If I only have good books I end up reading one at a time. I like reading in the order of best to worst, if I get a book i know will be amazing I will put down the book I'm reading and start that, unless the book I'm reading is better.

7. Reading at home or elsewhere?

Reading at home. No distractions, no interruptions (well, most of the time). Although Reading e-books is fine elsewhere, I find it hard to get distracted unless I'm reading a physical book.

8. Reading out loud or silently?

I hate reading out loud. Silent forever.

9. Do you read ahead/ skip pages?

Yes, if the book is especially boring. If I know the book will be amazing, I like reading the ending- they're generally spoiler-free, and interesting.

10. Breaking the spine of keeping it new?

I try very hard not to break the spine. New.

11. Do you write in you books?

No! I love keeping my books new and untouched.

12. Who are you tagging?

1. Erin @The Hardcover Lover
2. Tika @ Fangirl Confessions
3. Anna@Enchanted by YA
4.  Alex @ The Book's Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.