Friday, February 20, 2015

The TayTay Book Tag

I was tagged quite a while ago by the wonderful Ellen over at Random Smiles. here are the questions, and my answers. Enjoy!

Warning: May contain spoilers.

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - pick a book or series you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.

Divergent by Veronica Roth. It went from absolutely amazing to sad in a way too brilliant way.

2. Red - pick a book with a red cover.

Talon by Julie Kagawa- Dragon scale red cover.

3. The Best Day - pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.

Easy. Talon by Julie Kagawa. I seriously can't wait for Rogue! Julie Kagawa's books are amazing.

4. I Knew You Were Trouble - pick a bad character you couldn't help but love.

Legend by Marie Lu- Thomas. He is bad/good, but such a great character.

5. Innocent - pick a book someone ruined the ending for.

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead- I really can't wait for the book! Although I do know how it ends, kind of. I haven't read it yet. :D

6. Everything Has Changed - pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.

Divergent by Veronica Roth- Tris' character really developed throughout the trilogy.

7. You Belong With Me - pick your most anticipated book release.

Rogue by Julie Kagawa- I really can't wait for this book!

8. Forever and Always - pick your favorite book couple.

Four and Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth.

9. Teardrops On My Guitar - pick a book that made you cry a lot.

Allegiant by Veronica Roth- it was so well written, yet sad and unbearable.

10. Shake It Off - Pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.

The Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa

11. Blank Space - pick the most over hyped book or series that didn't work for you at all.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- it got better, but there were holes in it. I really hated the ending.

12. Invisible - Pick the most under hyped book or series that you think deserves the spotlight.

Dark Siren by Eden Ashley- it's an amazing book. It deserves more reads and spotlight.

13. The Story of Us - pick a couple you think should end up together.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- I'm very much Team Gale! I really think Gale should've ended up with Katniss, so I didn't really like the end of Mockingjay.

14. Love Story - pick a forbidden love in a book or series.

Zodiac by Romina Rusell- Hysan and Rho's love is forbidden, but they pursue it anyway with all the tragic events around them.

I tag:

Laura @ Blue Eye Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.