Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award




So, I got nominated by the lovely Britt over at Tara Belle Talking! Thanks Britt! Here are the rules:

Note: I found some differences in the rules on Britt's blog (I went investigating, and found some different rules in earlier posts of this award), so I have used those rules. There is also another image, but I have used this one.

1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.

2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.

3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.

5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

My 7 Random Facts:

1. I love to play Badminton
2. I am learning how to use photoshop (CS5)
3. I love to write. My Wattpad
4. I run multiple blogs, but this is my main blog. :D My Directory
5. I love to host giveaways
6. The X Factor is my fav TV Show ever!
7. I love Demi Lovato and Ellie Goulding. Selena Gomez and Skylar Grey come next on my favourite female singers, my fav male pop bands are The Script and 5SOS.

My Nominations:

I know these aren't up yet, but I wanted to get the post up first. I will nominate though. :D

1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.