Thursday, May 21, 2015

Blog Hop: Free to be me

Displaying blog hop.jpg

Theme: Free to Be Me - Choose a book to host on your site that best represents you or your freedom to read what you want! We'd love to see some great reads represented.

So, this was a hard pick. Finally, I picked though! Why did I pick Fifty Shades of Grey? Well, as you probably know, the book is pretty dark. Why does it represent my freedom to read what I want? Well, like I said, it's dark. And it's the kind of book that I would normally be banned from reading. I don't know if I will actually read the book or not, but this is what Fifty Shades of Grey represents for me.

Other blogs participating:



a Rafflecopter giveaway



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.