Friday, May 8, 2015

Promo Post: Sacrificed: The Last Oracle by Emily Wibberley

I'm doing a promo post for Emily Wibberly's Sacrificed: The Last Oracle!!! :) This is a book that I'll be sure to read, so look out for a review sometime soon!!! Also, click on the image to be directed to the book on amazon. :)


Title: Sacrificed (The Last Oracle #1)
Author: Emily Wibberley


Author Bio: Emily Wibberley graduated form Princeton University in June 2014. Today, she lives in Southern California with her two rescue German Shepherds. You can find out more by visiting her website: emilywibberley.com, or following her on Twitter: @Wibbs_Ink.

Author links: 

Website | Goodreads | Twitter Amazon Author Page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.