Saturday, May 9, 2015

Soundtrack Saturday (9)

So... Haven't done one of these in ages! :( I just haven't had the time since school started. This week, I decided to do a quick and short one because of some extra time. :D

Soundtrack Saturday is a meme created by Erin @ The Hardcover Lover. You can find more info on her Soundtrack Saturday Page.

This week's Soundtrack is for Heart of Stone (Gods and Monsters #4) by Kelly Keaton. You can read my review of this book here, and buy the book from Amazon here.

I've been listening to these 2 songs while I read the book, and they really fit it. I know I'm meant to do four, but these two are the ones that really stood out to me. I'll explain why soon, but here are the tracks:

Brighter- Against the Current
and
Dreaming Alone- Against the Current

Why- Well, my catchphrases from the songs:

Brighter: I want something more, a life worth fighting for, I don't need a reason, to set the world on fire, let's burn a little bit brighter now, something beautiful, hiding in the shadows,

Dreaming Alone: Is it me that you see when you fall asleep? Cause I know it's you I dream about every night, giving me a feeling like, Love in the summer, way I've never felt with another, Don't lie, bright eyes, is it me, that you see, tell me I'm not dreaming alone

They really fit with Ari and Sebastian, and what they have to go through. Enjoy!  Thoughts/comments/questions? leave them below!!!


Zoey-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.