The Legend of Tarzan (2016)
IMDB Summary: Tarzan, having acclimated to life in London, is called back to his former home in the jungle to investigate the activities at a mining encampment.
Review: Well, everyone's heard of Tarzan, swinging through the forest and all, right? This movie was exactly that, however I liked it a lot more than most moves due to the real storyline and characters in the movie.

At first, I was unsure who Tarzan was, but it soon became clear. The Belgians seek diamonds, which they will get on delivery of Tarzan to a man who is seeking revenge for the death of his son. On the way there are many surprises, and the slavery themes reminded me of Nazi times.

My favourite character is definitely George Washington Williams; he's the comedy character, and he succeeded in making me laugh.
IMDB Page
Favourite Acts:
Margot Robbie as Lady Jane Clayton
Samuel L. Jackson as George Washington Williams
Casper Crump as Major Kerckhover