Sunday, November 20, 2016

Announcement: Theme Change!

Hey everyone! So I've decided to change my theme, as you can see the background of this blog is a lot lighter now. Also, I recently hit 600 followers on Bloglovin, thank you all for checking out my blog and deciding to follow! <3 p="">
I'd love to do discussion posts on this blog, so as of January 1, 2017 I will (hopefully) be doing a Weekly Discussion. I've tried memes in the past, but people have rarely commented so I'm hoping this will work and you will all join the discussion! I won't discontinue it if I don't get any comments, however if this occurs week after week I'll have to reconsider.

I'm trying to post more frequently here, and also read more books. I've scheduled some posts for 2017 (already?!) and I'm starting a new posting scheme, which is scheduling reviews of books which I've read for fun about a month or so ahead, and posting ARC reviews or reviews of books which I've received from publishers/authors in the next week or so, current time. This seems to work for me, and helps me post more :)

Just thought I'd update you guys :) As always, if you have any suggestions, please let me know! Finally, have you seen my bookstagram? I'd love it if you checked it out :D

Thanks!

- Cas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it, and I will respond asap. I value all comments, constructive criticism included.