Title: Dark Siren (Dark Siren #1)
Synopsis: To survive, their bond must be unbreakable.
When the mysterious and passionate Rhane rescues Kali from an attacker in the theater parking lot, they form an immediate, smoldering connection. But Kali doesn't remember Rhane or anything from their past. As far as Kali knows, she's just a seventeen-year-old kid coping with an insatiable hunger for the “spark” or energy of others, feeding on classmates to survive.
A unique artifact—one that may hold the key to returning Kali’s memories—is uncovered by the archaeology firm where she works part-time, sending Kali and Rhane on a dangerous journey that leads them to the Forbidden City, into the unforgiving Gobi, and into the ruins of Rhane’s ancient homeland. As they fight for survival, Kali begins to discover who she really is and the true power she possesses. But Rhane still harbors a secret that could destroy Kali…unless old enemies kill her first.
Title: Banewolf (Dark Siren #2)
Synopsis: New enemies are made.
New allies must be forged.
Kali is beginning to regain her memories. In doing so, she discovers old secrets and betrayals that threaten to unravel her present and shake the foundation for Rhane’s belief in her innocence. While her maturing abilities present unique challenges, a bigger problem arises when Kali learns her ex-boyfriend has made a misguided deal with the enemy in order to win her back—a decision that may ultimately cost him his humanity.
Keeping Kali safe has become a full time job for Rhane. And struggling to gain control of the immortal Banewolf isn’t making that task any easier. The power to eliminate the growing threat against Kali lies at Rhane’s fingertips, but using it means risking his friends to the insatiable blood lust of a monster. So Rhane is forced to forge a shaky alliance with creatures he has sworn to destroy. Despite these new allies, the danger pressing on their borders intensifies, culminating in a heartbreaking and shocking finale.
The strength of the bond between young and ancient lovers will be tested…and if Kali and Rhane are to survive, they must find a way to be unbreakable.
Title: Blood Chained (Dark Siren #3)
Synopsis: Sometimes a little evil is necessary to keep what you love most.
After centuries on the run, Rhane can avoid justice no longer. Primes have called him home and now he must finally answer for the sins of his past. But the situation in Rhane’s homeland is far worse than anyone could have imagined, and the judgment Rhane faces is a brutal one. Even relying on the strength of the immortal Banewolf, the man he has become may not survive.
Kali and the other kin work tirelessly to secure Rhane’s freedom, but many obstacles stand in their way. Wesley offers a solution that hinges upon resuming a dangerous search for the Siren’s Heart. Trusting him, she and the kin set out once again to find the elusive artifact, believing Rhane and Warren’s freedom can be bartered in exchange for the statue. But other creatures are searching for the Heart. And with greater resources and a head start, their enemies may reach it first.
Primed Son (Dark Siren #4)
Series Synopsis: The Dark Siren series is a suspenseful paranormal adventure where a young woman with dangerous abilities reunites and falls in love with an equally dangerous man from her past. In their journey to redemption, Kali and Rhane discover that even with second chances, sometimes evil is necessary to protect what is loved most.
Thanks for being here!
- Why did you become an author? I’ve always loved writing--since I could hold crayons. One day the story became too big just to stay locked up in my head.
- What is your favourite book and why? It’s a tie between Dragon’s Milk and Atlas Shrugged. They’re both so engaging, I could read them over and over again...and have!
- Please list three things your readers don’t know about you. I love the smell of puppies. Cilantro tastes like dishwater to me. I brainstorm best to “Butterfly” by Bassnectar and featuring Mimi.
- What does writing mean to you? It means my sanity...and my happiness.
- If the world blew up, and you were the only person left, what would you do? Laugh maniacally...wait did I cause the explosion?
- Do you get writer’s block, and if so how do you deal with it? I haven’t had writer’s block yet. Maybe that is because I’m constantly scribbling and brainstorming new ideas. The next scene is always there waiting.
- Please tell the story of your writing journey- how you started, getting published. I started writing my first full length novel while I was in college. I never finished that novel or published it. The idea for Dark Siren came to me around a year later. It started as a daydream and just kept getting more and more complex until finally I wrote it down. It took me several years and several rewrites to finish. I submitted it to a few agents. Most of them said it was very intriguing, but rejected taking it on. And the rejections just kept piling. Self-publishing was taking off around that time, so I decided to take control of my publishing dreams. I hired an editor and cover designer and the rest is history.
- What would your job be if writing wasn’t an option? I’m already there. My day job is in the world of physical therapy.
- What do you do when you’re not writing? I’m either at my secular job, watching the idiot box, at the gym, or trying a new restaurant downtown.
- Where do you find your inspiration for writing? I find inspiration all around me--life, love, music.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eden_byNiteemail: email@example.com
a Rafflecopter giveaway