Hi Everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't posted a review in like forever! I've been especially pre-occupied with schoolwork, and I was only posting on goodreads. You can friend me or follow my reviews on goodreads here. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my review of Fangirl. :)

Title: Fangirl
Author: Rainbow Rowell
Goodreads Summary: Cath is a Simon Snow fan.

Okay, the whole world is a Simon Snow fan...

But for Cath, being a fan is her life—and she’s really good at it. She and her twin sister, Wren, ensconced themselves in the Simon Snow series when they were just kids; it’s what got them through their mother leaving.

Reading. Rereading. Hanging out in Simon Snow forums, writing Simon Snow fan fiction, dressing up like the characters for every movie premiere.

Cath’s sister has mostly grown away from fandom, but Cath can’t let go. She doesn’t want to.

Now that they’re going to college, Wren has told Cath she doesn’t want to be roommates. Cath is on her own, completely outside of her comfort zone. She’s got a surly roommate with a charming, always-around boyfriend, a fiction-writing professor who thinks fan fiction is the end of the civilized world, a handsome classmate who only wants to talk about words... And she can’t stop worrying about her dad, who’s loving and fragile and has never really been alone.

For Cath, the question is: Can she do this?

Can she make it without Wren holding her hand? Is she ready to start living her own life? Writing her own stories?

And does she even want to move on if it means leaving Simon Snow behind? Rating: 5+ Stars
Review:  Um... RAINBOW ROWELL!!! I loved Fangirl. I couldn't stop reading at any point; every time I was forced to leave it seemed like I was being torn in half. Although there were some parts of Fangirl that I wasn't a big fan of, I can't stop myself from giving it 5+ Stars. What a Wow!

Fangirl is a book that I would definitely buy; not just to read, but to keep. I was hooked immediately, and I fell in harder as the book went on. I love everything about Fangirl! Wren and Cath are identical twins, but there is a lot that is different between them. Cath is me on a larger scale, and the original Wren is the friend I've always wanted.

But, as in real life, people change. Wren is different once University starts for her and Cath, and she starts to ignore Cath. She brushes off Cath's concern, and spends her time partying and drinking instead of being Cath's best friend and beta reader. I never properly hated Wren. I loved the way Wren looked on a wonderful large print hardcover edition of Fangirl, and I wished that she was different, and that she would just wake up and realise what a mess she'd put herself in. I love all of the characters in Fangirl. Not only are they interesting, they all have a purpose, and their true purpose is only revealed at the end. Levi and Cath was a match I predicted almost instantly. I ship them hard! I love it how Cath managed to find someone who cared.

At the beginning, I didn't like Simon Snow. It was pretty much a copy of Harry Potter, and I really hated it. Then Harry Potter was referenced in the book!!! This really annoyed me, but I came to terms with it as I read on.  It's a shame FanFixx.net doesn't exist. Cath is lucky to have so many hits, and I'd love the chance to be her for a day.

In the end, I loved Fangirl, every little piece of it. Fangirl is so much better than Eleanor and Park, and I can't wait for the spin-off, Carry On to be released!

Purchase: Amazon
Recommended for: All fans of YA, Contemporary and Rainbow Rowell.