Title: Happily Ever After (The Selection Short Story Collection)
Author: Kiera Cass
Goodreads Summary: The contents of Happily Ever After are as follows:

-The Prince (with the two bonus chapters), Maxon’s novella
-The Guard, Aspen’s novella
-The Queen, Amberly’s novella
-The Favorite, Marlee’s novella
-Three scenes from Celeste’s POV
-Lucy’s scene (bonus scene from The One)
-The bonus epilogue
-Where are they now?
-A map
-Various illustrations
Rating: 5 Stars
Review: I loved this collection of short stories from The Selection. For some reason, I felt that these stories really reconnected me with The Selection more than The Heir did. I think I really needed to read these so I would remember how much fun I had reading the first three books of The Selection.
Purchase: Amazon
Recommended for: Anyone who's read The Selection. This is an amazing companion to the series.