Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

This week's topic: Top 10 fictional crushes
This week is a valentine themed freebie, and when I saw this as one of the suggestions, I knew I just

1. Legolas Greenleaf from LOTR/The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
Legolas is my all-time favourite. In my mind he is the comforting voice of reason.
2. Tsubasa Otori from Beyblade Metal Fight/Zero-G TV Series
Tsubasa is so sharp-minded, just like me. He's also so cunning.
3. Tobias "Four" Eaton from Divergent by Veronica Roth
Do I even have to say why? He is just amazing.
4. Ronan Lynch from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
Ronan, is also unique; he has an ability that no one else has. I'm often the top of my class, and I find many things easier than others, which is how I relate to Ronan. I also love his temper.
5. Shinobu Hiryuin from Beyblade Zero-G TV Series
Yeah, I know, this is kind of a cheat, me using two characters who are practically from the same show. But Shinobu is really calm at times, and I admire his quiet determination and loyalty.
6. Ash from The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa
Haven't really read much with him in it for a long time, but he's still one of my favourites, when I was reading The Iron Prince. I need to re-read them soon!!
7. Dimitri Belikov from VA/Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Very wise for his age. Also, he's so romantic.
8. James "Jem" Carstairs from TID by Cassandra Clare
He's like the most perfect boyfriend ever..
9. Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
He loves Karou, and would do anything for her. Undying love, right?
10. Patch from Hush, Hush
Mysterious, hot, biker boy? What's not to love?

Here's my extremely long (an short) list of fictional crushes!! If I sat here thinking the list would go on and on, so I'll stop.

What's your TTT? Comment below!