Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

This week's topic: Ten Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Absolutely love this topic! Here's my list (in no particular order, as always): I focused less on the 'everybody loves' part and more on the 'I just don't get' part of the topic. I've also included a lot of characters I hate.

1. Peeta Mellark, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Okay, Gale's not perfect. But Peeta? I hate his life.
2. Jacob Black, Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
I definitely prefer Edward.. Jacob, on the other hand? Back. Off.
3. Gansey, The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
I don't see what the fuss is about... I LOVE Ronan, but Gansey I don't understand at all. However, I'm kinda glad about that; means I get Ronan all to myself ;)
4. Caleb Prior, Divergent by Veronica Roth
Woah. If I saw him on the streets one day (not Ansel Elgort, Caleb Prior) I'd walk up to him and punch him square in the guts. I'm not even kidding, I hate him that much.
5. Dorian, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I don't know, I just don't understand him. I don't hate him or anything. (Surprise!)
6. George, Lockwood & Co. by Jonathan Stroud
I get it okay? You need the smart, but super obnoxious guy. Doesn't mean I like/understand him.
7. Mather, Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
In case you haven't noticed, I've included a lot of characters in a love triangle I dislike. Mather is yet another, but in this case I just dislike him in general. I really don't understand him.
8. Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
You're probably gasping at this time. You hate PERCY JACKSON? You probably want to scream in my face. Very well, I'll explain. I didn't really pay attention in the PJ series, and in HoO I preferred the POVs of the other characters, Reyna for a start. Even Annabeth, who I didn't like that much. I get that he's the big hero and all, but I don't understand or connect with him.
9. Emily, Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
This one might also be a surprise. I don't hate her, but I don't really understand her either.
10. Aspen, The Selection by Kiera Cass
To be honest, I didn't like Maxon that much either, especially in The Heir. But oh, I REALLY hated Aspen in The Elite.

I hope you enjoyed my list and explanations! Be sure to leave a link to your TTT so I can check it out and leave a nice comment in return!