Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

This week's topic: Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough/In A While

This was a pretty easy list for me, I rarely get the chance to talk about any of my favourite books with anyone because they simply don't read as much as I do! Yes, I've done a lot of repetition by using the same authors but different books. However, I believe they're all very unique, which is why I've done it.

1. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
2. The Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa
3. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
4. The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa
5. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
6. The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
7. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
8. Winter by Marissa Meyer
9. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
10. The Rose Society by Marie Lu

I hope you enjoyed my post! Please leave a comment and a link to your TTT so I can check it out!