Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is my first ever post, I hope you enjoy it!

How my post is going to be:
I'm going to start with books I've read, as well as any TV Shows/Movies I watched that week.

Then, I'm going to add any books/tv/movies I've purchased/borrowed, etc.

Books:

-Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
-Teardrop (Teardrop #1) by Lauren Kate
-Waterfall (Teardrop #2) by Lauren Kate

Purchased:
-Queen of Kings by Maria Dahvana Headley (@Warehouse Queenstown)

TV:
Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments Season 1 Episode 1 and 2

Really good! Simon is just like the Simon of the books nerdy, cynical, absolute nuisance, I'm still getting used to Clary having lighter hair than in The City of Bones movie, although I like it better and I think Katherine McNamara does a better portrayal of Clary (but that's just my thoughts). Jace starts to show his sarcastic side in episode 2 (at least I thought so); there wasn't too much of his sarcastic side in Episode 1. I really can't wait for the next episode to be released next week!

Pretty Little Liars: Season 2 Episode 18

It's been a week since I watched PLL (I was on holiday) and I really enjoyed coming back to watching it. A still freaks me out. I really want to catch up, so although I spent most of summer break watching Suits, I'm going to try and finish Season 2 before school starts on the 3rd.