Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

This week's topic:  Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR (inspired by Jamie's New To The Queue posts)

I just used ten of my recently added on goodreads. I wrote this post on the 16th of January, so some of the titles might not be the same as my current top ten sorted by date added.

1. Shards and Ashes by Melissa Marr I actually got this got from the library today!
2. Truthwitch (The Witchlands #1) by Susan Dennard
3. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
4. The Dark Days Club (Lady Helen #1) by Alison Goodman
5. Sword and Verse (Sword and Verse #1) by Kathy MacMillan
6. Tandem (Many-Worlds Trilogy #1) by Anna Jarzab
7. Shattered Blue (The Light #1) by Lauren Bird Horowitz
8. East (History Interrupted #2) by Lizzy Ford
9. West (History Interrupted #1) by Lizzy Ford
10. The Claiming Words (The Claiming Words #1) by Tricia Drammeh