Deceptions (Cainsville #3) by Kelley Armstrong
Publisher: Dutton
Goodreads Summary: 
TRUST NO ONE

Olivia Jones is desperate for the truth. The daughter of convicted serial killers, she has begun to suspect that her parents are innocent of their crimes. But who can she trust, in a world where betrayal and deception hide in every shadow?

RISK EVERYTHING

Liv does have one secret weapon: a mysterious sixth sense that helps her to anticipate danger. The trouble is, this rare power comes with its own risks. There are dark forces that want to exploit Liv's talents - and will stop at nothing to win her to their side.

FACE THE TRUTH

Now Liv must decide, before it's too late. Who does she love? Who is really on her side? And can she save herself without burning down everything that matters most?
Rating: 5+ Stars
Review: 
I enjoyed every moment of Perceptions. Just like Omens and Visions, I just couldn't stop reading. Kelley Armstrong has kept me reading with every book of hers that I've read so far (this is number nine).

Gabriel, Ricky and Olivia are an intriguing love triangle and by far the most complicated one I've ever seen. I'm so for Gabriel, but Olivia isn't, which often frustrates me. Gabriel and Ricky are almost complete opposites. I used to think Cainsville was a trilogy, until I realised it was a series, which is good, because I needed another book, and to find out that there were at least two more coming was a relief to me.

Perceptions continues right where Visions left off, with a perfect recount of the few days at the end of Visions, which really helped me remember Visions with the long days of missing the series. I quickly remembered the final events of Visions, and the rest came soon after, which really helped me to rapidly get into Perceptions.

Kelley Armstrong clearly knows what she's doing when she writes. her flawless plot lines show that she is nothing but a pro when it comes to writing. Kelley Armstrong hasn't let me down, ever, and I love her for that.
Purchase Location: Borrowed From Library
Edition: Hardcover
Buy the book:
Amazon|Barnes & Noble
Recommended for: Anyone who's read Kelley Armstrong. This is another good one.