Title: Pretty Little Liars (The Complete Series)
Author: Sara Shepard
Rating: 5+ Stars
Review: So, this review is slightly different. I've taken out a few segments, as it wouldn't fit. I decided early on that I would just review the series on a whole as each book was small.

I'm sure a lot of you have watched the popular TV series, Pretty Little Liars. But did you know they were based on books? I myself only found out a few months ago, and I decided that I would read the books first; after all, books are always the best.

When I discovered that there were sixteen books, I was prepared for a few 'drag-along' books. After all, I didn't think it would be possible to write sixteen perfect books in a succession without making them all a stereotype or flawed, but Sara Shepard did it, and she definitely did it well.

Every book was a new mystery introduced, and maybe an old one solved. Every book had the same consistent mystery of the previous book, but with something extra. I literally couldn't stop reading unless I had to. I was utterly, completely hooked.

My favourite character since forever is Aria. If Ali hadn't come into her life, we would probably be the best of friends. I love everything about her; from her flaws to her hidden perfection, I love her.

Spencer, Aria, Hanna and Emily are all so different, and it's definitely chance that they were in the yard that day. Each has a hidden flaw which only surfaces with the help of A.

I'm going to watch all the TV now, and I know you will be too. But please, i urge you to read this amazing series too. These books are way too good to be ignored. Read the series, and watch TV. Sara Shepard is truly fantastic, and she definitely needs the following many authors have.
Recommended for: Anyone who loves a good mystery or contemporary.