Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

This week's topic: Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2015

1. I must read the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick (it's been on my to-read list for almost three years!!)
2. It's a real obsession of mine; collecting Divergent books. I must get the third edition of the Divergent series in a book set from the Book Depository, get the movie companion, and pre-order the Movie Tie-in edition of Allegiant (yeah, I know. Makes me sound crazy).
3. Read at least 10 debuts; I'm a fan of debuts, I've read a lot of good ones. Can't wait to read more this year.
4. Type up reviews straight after reading;
I often record my reviews on paper, then type them up, but sometimes I go a bit "can't be bothered" and skip the review. This year I resolve to fix my procrastination problem.
5. Read more YAPnR. Yes, my favourite genre. Which, I sadly have neglected in 2015 and opted to read more YA Fantasy, Dystopia, Sci-fi and popular. Next stop: the PnR shelves.
6. Write more. I've been doing a lot more reading than writing, so I'll fix that this year. Don't worry; you'll still get plenty of content here, probably more than 2015, but probably more Books Tours, Blitzes, etc. I'll be updating my Wattpad @eternally_obsessed more often,
7. Make more Edits, Video Edits, and Fan Art; after hating how my personal instagram @cas17xx and the Paranormal Books instagram @paranormal_books weren't doing so well, I decided to create a fan account, @eternally_obsessed. Oh, and if you follow any of the three just comment below and I'll follow you back right away :)
8. Be more organized; compared to my fellow classmates of 2015, I was definitely organised. But I am, definitely, a complete procrastinator on a computer. I keep re-scheduling posts because I forget to get them ready; you would've noticed if you follow the Paranormal Books calendar (below, and please do).
9. Post more content other than reviews. I'd like to start a few discussion posts here, but I can't at the moment because there simply aren't enough comments around here. (So please, comment, I really, really, really, really, really, reeaallly appreciate it! :D ;D :D :D :D :D)
10. Promote myself more and send more ARC requests to authors and publishers. Well, this entire post has been half promotion, which I apologize for. But, this is actually one of my goals for 2016.

Anyway, if you got through all that without pressing the x, thanks! Please comment your thoughts below :)