Title: White Chicks
IMDB Summary: After an unsuccessful mission, FBI agents Kevin Copeland and Marcus Copeland fall in disgrace in the agency. They decide to swap their bad position with his superior Section Chief Elliott Gordon working undercover in an abduction case, disguised in the two spoiled white daughters of a tycoon, Brittany and Tiffany Wilson, getting in hilarious situations.
Review: So, my first movie review in ages! But here it is! White Chicks!

I was at my friend's house, and the TV was on Frozen, which we evidently didn't want to watch. We then flicked through Netflix, and watched a few trailers on YouTube before finally watching White Chicks.

White Chicks is definitely a comedy, and you might know how much I hate comedies. However, I really enjoyed White Chicks.

White Chicks is the tale of two men who have to transform into 'White Chicks' to try and save their job.
IMDB Page