Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

This week's topic: Top Ten Songs from the soundtracks of movies based on a book

This week is all about music and books! It took me a few minutes just to word my chosen topic right! Well, here goes:

1. Young And Beautiful- Lana Del Rey (from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack)
2. Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding (from Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack)
3. Alive- Sia (from The Fifth Wave Soundtrack)
4. I Dreamed A Dream (from Les Miserables Soundtrack)
5. Boom Clap- Charli XCX (from The Fault In Our Stars Soundtrack)
6. I See Fire- Ed Sheeran (from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Soundtrack)
7. Safe and Sound- Taylor Swift (from The Hunger Games Soundtrack)
8. Elastic Heart- Sia (from Catching Fire Soundtrack)
9. Everybody Wants To Rule The World- Lorde (from Catching Fire Soundtrack)
10. Yellow Flicker Beat (from Mockingjay Part I Soundtrack)

Did you enjoy my list? What's yours? Comment below!