Title: Before I Fall (based on the novel by Lauren Oliver)
Rating: 8/10 Stars
IMDB Summary: February 12 is just another day in Sam's charmed life, until it turns out to be her last. Stuck reliving her last day over one inexplicable week, Sam untangles the mystery around her death and discovers everything she's losing.
Review: Samantha Kingston is popular, but she hasn't always been part of this group. A former horse fan, she rejected it all for the favour of Lindsay _. When Sam dies in a car crash, her last day begins to play on repeat. She must fix some things before she leaves this world. But is it too late for her to save someone else's life?

I'm not sure I like this adaptation very much. Don't get me wrong, I love Zoey Deutch and she's the reason I wanted to watch this movie, but Before I Fall just seemed like a cheap recreation of a great book. There were some great moments, such as the beginning and ending.

I think watching this movie is kind of setting you up for disappointment, but go ahead if you want your own opinion. It could've been better, but it wasn't.
IMDB Page
Favourite Acts: Halston Sage
as Lindsay Edgecomb