April seems like it's gonna be an exciting month too!

New Books From Authors I've Read Before


You know how much I love Kelley Armstrong, and Aftermath sounds like an especially interesting book. I love Sara Shepard's Pretty Little Liars series, and The Perfectionists is an amazing young adult psychological thriller series so I can't wait to read The Elizas; I anticipate that it'll be just as good as The Perfectionists. I have yet to read my ARC of I Have Lost My Way, but I really need to!

New Books In A Series I've Read


Two new prequel short stories to the Three Dark Crowns series are coming, the latest instalment from Siobhan Davis's epic Kennedy Boys series, as well as the third book of an amazing series by Alyson Noël. We also get the final books of the Talon series and the Carve The Mark duology to look forward to.

New YA Fantasy Books


I swear, there's never a shortage of new YA Fantasy books I should read.

Other Exciting New Releases


The Girl in the Ice and As She Fades sound like super exciting new releases, and I have a copy of Before I Let You Go which I need to read.

What books releasing in April are you excited for?