MARCH??!! More like... STARCH??

I'm sorry. That was a not even pun of a rhyme... What I mean to say is that, as far as reading and book blogging goes, March was an insanely boring month. I only read... wait for it... one book.

WHAT, you say. HOW CAN THAT BE? Well, my friend, I'm afraid it's true.

So, what happened then? I really don't know. School, life, homework... Oops. But don't worry, I endeavour to do better in April; after all, it is a better month.


Well, this segment of monthly wrap-up is hereby voided. Having not read more than three books it's rather pointless.


You Do You by Sarah Knight
First Sentence: "Life gets exponentially better once you stop giving a f**k about what other people think and start doing what you really want to do.

Average page count per day:

9 pages

Total page count:

293 pages over one book.

How many books did you read in March? Was it an achievement or a disappointment for you?