Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

This week's topic: Ten reasons I love mysterious guys in books

Well, self explanatory title! Here goes:

1. They're always so hot.
2. Their personalities are so relatable, and my type.
3. They always look dark, like that bad guy you can't help but fall for.
4. They usually end up getting with the heroine/female protagonist.
5. At the start they are mostly seen as a sort of bad guy, which is soon flipped.
6. Such good kissers, literally, thanks to great author descriptions.
7. I find that I can't really count any other ships as an OTP unless they include a mysterious guy.
8. That mystery, it's like a magnet...
9. Sorry "regular" guys, but if there's no mysterious guy I'm not gonna enjoy the romance.
10. They're the best book boyfriends.

Here you go! Feel free to share and link to your TTT posts below in the comments!