Whoops, this post is late but so be it! I really didn't read all that much this month, especially towards the end but I hope to read more in March.


Due to my lack of reading, there was a clear winner: Everlife by Gena Showalter. You know how much I love this series, and Everlife is a beautiful conclusion to the trilogy.

Runner-ups:
- Pretty Dead Girls by Monica Murphy
- Pawn by Aimée Carter


The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen #1) by Roshani Chokshi
First Sentence: "Staring at the sky in Bharata was like exchanging a secret."

Pretty Dead Girls by Monica Murphy
First Sentence: "I finally get her where I want her, folks, and wouldn't you know, she starts giving me attitude within seconds."

Pawn (Blackcoat Rebellion #1) by Aimée Carter
First Sentence: "Risking my life to steal an orange was a stupid thing to do, but today of all days, I didn't care about the consequences."

Inseparable by Siobhan Davis
First Sentence: "Life is just a flow of interconnecting moments in time."

Everlife (Everlife #3) by Gena Showalter
First Sentence: "All hope has been lost."

Night Flower (Court of Fives #0.5) by Kate Elliott
First Sentence: "Esladas stood at the railing of the ship that had brought him across the Fire Sea to the land of Efea."

Average page count per day:

69 pages

Total page count:

1944 pages over six books.

Did you read more or less books than in January this month?