This period has definitely lacked reading, but I have read good books during this time! Since it's a big long period and I've kinda forgotten a bit what I've read etc I won't be doing BOTM but I will continue with the rest of this post as usual :)


MAY

Thirteen Rising (Zodiac #4) by Romina Russell
(I can't find the sentence for this book oops)

This Fallen Prey (Rockton #3) by Kelley Armstrong
First Sentence: "The season may have officially started two months ago, but it isn't truly spring in Rockton until we bury our winter dead."

Average page count in May: 23, total 709

JUNE (massive disappointment)

A Thousand Perfect Notes by C.G. Drews
First Sentence: "What he wants most in the world is to cut off his own hands."

Average page count in June: 9, total 276

JULY (slightly better especially in regards to page count)

War Storm (Red Queen #4) by Victoria Aveyard
First Sentence: "We drown in silence for a long moment."

Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys #6) by Siobhan Davis
First Sentence: "I join the line in the coffee place, stifling a groan as I count the numerous heads in front of me."

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.5) by Sarah J Maas
First Sentence: "The first snow of winter had begun whipping through Velaris an hour earlier."

Average page count in July: 43, total 1346

AUGUST (the most miserable thus far I reckon, what happened??)

Black and Blue (Detective Harriet Blue #0.5) by James Patterson
(another lost sentence, disappointing me)

Average page count in August: 6, total 176

SEPTEMBER

Thirteen (Eddie Flynn #4) by Steve Cavanagh
First Sentence: "At ten after five on a raw December afternoon, Joshua Kane lay on a cardboard bed outside the Criminal Courts building and thought about killing a man."

A Simple Favour by Darcey Bell
First Sentence: "My mother used to say: Everyone has secrets."

The Guilty Wife by Elle Croft
First Sentence: "A helicopter pilot."

Average page count in September: 32, total 963

OCTOBER

The Perfect Girlfriend by Karen Hamilton
First Sentence: "Looking down, there are two pairs of feet dangling."

Hangman (Ragdoll #2) by Daniel Cole
First Sentence: "'There is no God."

Average page count in October: 23, total 721

OVERALL

Average page count per day overall:
23

Total page count:
4191

And the winner for most reading is... July!! (And the loser is August with May a clear second). Alas, I might not have read much during this period but I am going to be doing major catch up in the summer holidays.

What have your reading habits been like in the past half a year? Is there are stand out best/worst month?