I feel like I haven't posted a TBR in ages, but now that I'm free for the summer, why not? I'm gonna try and actually read unlike most of this year (perhaps by avoiding YouTube/the TV/Netflix) as well as extra courses online, so let's see how it goes. I'm hopelessly behind in my reading goal for 2018, a measly 40% so I guess I'm never gonna get there. But I'm still hoping to complete the A-Z Challenge, with nine books to go...

- The Towering Sky by Katherine McGee
- The President is Missing by James Patterson and Bill Clinton
(- The Triple Package/Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua)
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
- Die For Me by Amy Plum
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- Violets Are Blue by James Patterson
- XVI by Julia Karr
- Zenith by Sasha Alsberg

What are your plans for the summer/winter depending on where in the world you are?